WE WILL BE DOING ONLINE CHECK-IN See below for check in instructions
With everyone so busy we usually have a large number of teams register right at the deadline. Teams wanting to play are encouraged to register as early as possible.
Please sign up on the waiting list ,
This tournament is a non restricted tournament:
7U-10U Academy $400.00
7U-8U will play 4 V 4 no goalkeeper
9U will play 7x7 with a goalkeeper
10U will play 9v9 with a goalkeeper
Players must be born in 2013 or before to play competitive 11U or older in this event
NTX passed a new rule a 2013 team is allowed maximum of 3 2014 properly registered and documented players.
11U-12U will play 9V9
13U-19U will play 11 V 11
Login to team GotSport Account
Click on the following:
1. Click on "Team Management"
2. Click on "Team"
3. Click on "Rosters"
4. Select "Event Roster" from drop down box "Arlington Labor Day" Click "Search".
5. "Add Club Pass Player" button will appear.
6. A New Window will appear, you will enter the First, Last Name, and DOB of the player and click "Search".
7. Once the search result appears you will click "Add".
9. The Club Pass player will now appear on your roster with CP under the Status column.
Note: The Club Pass player appearing on the Roster will be pending the approval of the Arlington Labor Day Director.
1. 11U-19U Official Roster (signed by registrar)
2. 7U-10U Academy Tournament Roster (signed by a registrar)
3. US Youth / US Club Official Roster
4. Permission to Travel (Non North Texas Teams)
5. ID Cards / Player Passes (Non North Texas Teams)
6. Guest Player Releases
Login to GotSport Team Account :
1. Click on Team Management
2. Click on Team
3. Click on Team Registration
4. Click on Arlington Labor Day Shoot Out
5. Click on Registration
This takes you back to your registration page > Scroll to the bottom of page
For assistance with hotel accommodations, please contact our hotel coordinator Babette Haddox at 704-677-0908 or email email@example.com. For your convenience, the Tournament Hotels offer discounted rates, include concessions for the team coach, free breakfast, and have team friendly cancellation protection if the tournament is cancelled due to inclement weather conditions. This is a busy weekend, and cut-off dates are quickly approaching, so please be sure to reserve rooms TODAY to ensure availability at the discounted room rates. Please note that the Arlington Labor Day Tournament is a Stay to Play Tournament and teams are required to stay at the Tournament Hotels.
We are pleased to have Victory Health Solutions, LLC doing trainer duty and providing first aid for our tournament. Trainers will be located at the complexes and be ready to assist the kids with any injuries, as well as provide "taping" and other support to the teams. Please feel free to ask for their help in any capacity.
RAIN OUT NUMBER
817 522 4272
We are fully expecting to play our annual Labor Day Shoot Out Tournament, however, if the tournament is cancelled prior to any games being played the teams will receive a full refund less any expenses incurred by the event. If a team withdraws from the tournament after the deadline but the tournament is not cancelled, the team will not receive a refund. If the tournament is cancelled after games have begun for any reason including weather related problems could result in only a 50% refund of fees to a possible no refund depending on the timing of the cancellation.