- You need to contact the field coordinator at email@example.com to be put on the schedule. You may not just show up at the field to work.
- Check in with the Field Coordinator at the green barn.
- The shift is for a 2 hour minimum time or any multiple of 2 hours.
- Field Marshals are the Coordinator’s eyes and ears
- Duties you may be responsible for:
- You are a representative of the league and association while on duty.
- You will be assigned an area that you will be monitoring
- You may not watch your child play while you are on duty for league play.
- You will have a radio so that you will be able to contact the trainers in case of injury.
- Or for any other issues regarding the fields you are monitoring you can contact the Field Coordinator
- Don’t put yourself in the middle of something that makes you uncomfortable.
- Notify the Field Coordinator or Referee Assignor if a game does not have a full referee crew.
- There is no warm-ups, practicing, or playing in the 18 yard box.
- Remind teams and parents to pick up trash on sidelines. Teams will be fined.
- Keep moving and make yourself visible.
Contact the Coordinator if an injured player needs assistance returning to their car.
If you do a no show you may not have a chance to make up your time.
Thank You for Volunteering! We sincerely appreciate your time.
If you have any questions please free feel to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or at email@example.com .